Information You Give Us. We collect the information you provide to us voluntarily.
• We collect your name, address, email address, phone number, location, username, password, demographics, (such as your gender and occupation) when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
• When you make payments on our Services, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card and billing information.
• If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
• If you use the Service as a service provider, we will collect the content you post on our Site (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your email address) and the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with any other information that you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). The information that you provide in your Profile will be visible to others, including anonymous users of the Services.
• When you participate in one of our surveys, we will collect the information you provide.
• If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on the Site, we may ask you for your email address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask you for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
• We may also collect personal information at other points in our Site that state that personal information is being collected.
Information We Get From Others. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and email addresses in order to send an email and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and email addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request removal of this information from our database.
Information Automatically Collected.
• Log Files. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
• Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
• Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Application(s). This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the Application(s), and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application(s) crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application(s). This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
We may use your personal information as follows:
• We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
• We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
• We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
• We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
• We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
• We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
• We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services you request.
We may share personal information as follows:
• With Your Consent. We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
• Service Providers. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
• Disclosure to Third Party Companies. As an integral part of our Services, we share certain information with the third party service providers who you interact with via the Services, such as those third parties with whom you schedule appointments and pay bills (“Third Party Companies”).
AS A RESULT, WE MAY PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD PARTY COMPANY. BECAUSE WE DO NOT CONTROL THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THESE THIRD PARTY COMPANIES, YOU SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
(AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83)
A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT WHO HAS PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA TO A BUSINESS WITH WHOM HE/SHE HAS ESTABLISHED A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES (A “CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER”) MAY REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT WHETHER THE BUSINESS HAS DISCLOSED PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES’ DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. IN GENERAL, IF THE BUSINESS HAS MADE SUCH A DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA, UPON RECEIPT OF A REQUEST BY A CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER, THE BUSINESS IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A LIST OF ALL THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA WAS DISCLOSED IN THE PRECEDING CALENDAR YEAR, AS WELL AS A LIST OF THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WERE DISCLOSED. CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS MAY REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS LAW BY E-MAILING PRIVACY@PODIFY.COM. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO ONE REQUEST PER CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER EACH YEAR AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE BY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS.
• Other Disclosures. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Our principal offices are located in the United States as are our primary data storage facilities. If you access our web sites from any foreign country, it is likely that any data you send us will be transferred outside of your country of origin to us. By using this web site, you consent to having your data transferred to and stored in the United States.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you. You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (as defined under the statute) of that California resident, for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of that kind of personal information that was disclosed to them. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request you may contact us by using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section at the bottom of this Policy
If you or any other person believes they are a victim of identity theft, and are therefore entitled by law to request certain business records in our control, we will attempt to verify the claim as allowed by law. You need to do all of the following:
1. Contact Us. Contact us by using the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section found below in this Policy and include in the letter the following information about the transaction that you know or can readily obtain: (a) the date of the transaction or other relevant act; (b) any other identifying information such as an account or transaction number; and (c) other information reasonably relevant to the transaction alleged to result from identity theft; and
2. Information About You. Include in the letter information that identifies you, including:
- a government-issued identification card such as a driver’s license. You may send us a copy but we reserve the right to have you physically present it to us or our agent; and
- personal information about you of the type that was provided by the alleged identity thief, or of the type that we typically require for transactions; and
3. Affidavits and Police Report. Include with the letter:
- a properly completed and executed affidavit of fact on a form acceptable to us. You may use the standardized form available at the time of your request from the Federal Trade Commission; and
- a copy of the police report evidencing the claim of identity theft; and
4. Authorization for Sharing with Law Enforcement. If you want us to provide the records we provided to you to a law enforcement agency or officer investigating the identity theft, you must specify in the letter who that agency or officer is and supply their proper mailing address. Even without specification, we may still provide the records if you otherwise have authorized that agency or officer to take receipt of the records.
We reserve the right to require without prior notice, more, less, or different information from time to time as allowed by applicable law. Once we receive all require information, we will provide records as required by law (subject to our rights and defenses). If we are required to comply with laws other than federal law, your rights and ours may vary from the above.
Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your personal information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your Account with us. Continued use of our Site, Application, or Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
You may also reach us by mail:
P.O. Box 426
Del Mar, CA 92014